Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First entry

Well this is my first entry on here so let me say a little bit about myself.... I am a funny sarcastic witty guy. I am very candid about things. I usually have an interesting spin on things. I am a truck driver and I do see many crazy things on a daily bases. I hope you enjoy my blogs :-)

With that being said...

A major thing has been on my mind here lately... I'm debating on if I should stay with the company I am working with, Schneider National. As far as a company, I think Schneider is pretty solid. My problem is I am not making the money that I think I should or deserve. I am supposed to be getting a slight promotion in September which will make me a driver trainer. But right now, I am having a hard time keeping money for now because I can't seem to make the miles that I should be getting. I work on a Walmart Dedicated account and you would think that we would stay busy just because it's Walmart... and that may very well be the case BUT these past 4 weeks, I have been getting these shitty ass loads. It's like I get 3 crappy loads and 2 decent ones throughout my work week and honestly, I have no idea who can survive off of scraps. I'll give it more thought though. I am not a big fan of job hopping. I have been with the company almost 4 years and I am a believer of things will get better.

On another note...

I was interviewed by WBNS-10TV on Saturday. This was because I witnessed an accident and helped one of the victims at the scene. The guy that reporter that interviewed me was Glenn McEntyre. He's a cool guy... I have tweeted with him back and forth for about 6 months now but it was finally nice to meet him in person... Speaking of nice... He has a super NICE ass!! I couldn't tell about this next thing because he was fully clothed but he looks as if he has a really nice body as well. He is a lot shorter than what I thought. That's not a problem though. Nevertheless, he's a really cool down to earth guy.

Anywho, I am going to go to bed now... I have to work in a few hours. Take care everyone and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment